Passports must be valid at least another 6 months from the date of visa application. This is valid whether you apply from overseas or if you obtain Visa on arrival in Vietnam.
Note: To apply for Visa on arrival a document with Visa Preapproval is needed. We help you to process the documentation needed, so you can apply for Visa on arrival.
- Nationals of Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Russia, Japan, South Korea and Brunei for stays of up to 15 days Visa free.
- Most ASEAN countries have a bilateral agreement on visa waiving with Vietnam.
- Other country nationals and nationals requiring a Visa with long validity are required to obtain a Visa preapproval prior to departure in order to apply for Visa on arrival.
Types of Visa and Cost
We offer quick visa service for Visa entry approval only, the visa stamp fee of 45 USD you could pay at Immigration on arrival.
Pre-approval Letter Service Pricing
- 12 USD (1 month, single-entry)
- 25 USD (1 month, single-entry, express service – 24 hour)
- 20 USD (1 month, multiple-entry)
- 25 USD (3 months, single-entry)
- 30 USD (3 months, multiple-entry)
Requirements for applying for Visa on arrival
One Pre-approved Visa letter
01 passport photo
One application form (We will also provide you with a soft copy here, so you don’t have to fill it at the airport)
Arrival date: Note: If you arrive before the booked Tour start, it is client obligation to inform Oriental Colours about the flight details and arrival date, so Visa can be arranged on a different date than Tour start date.
Tourist visas are valid for one month from proposed date of entry. Visas can usually be extended for another month at extra cost.
Working days required for Visa preapproval process
2 days (tourist visa express application); 5 days (tourist visa). Entry visas can be applied for in person up to six months prior to date of travel.